Antique Roses and Gold Wedding Invitations + Envelopes
Please note only details and font colours can be changed on stationery. Save costs by adding your rsvp details to the bottom of the invitation. Have your invitations printed on metallic white or ivory or a textured white cardstock. You can choose to have your invitations personalised with guests names or generic (without names).
• Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you a spreadsheet to fill in with your guest’s details (if you’ve opted for personalised invitations).
• We also ask for your wedding invitation, rsvp details, wishing well and/or information card wording so we can create a draft of your stationery and email it to you for your approval.
• After we receive your approval we create and print a FREE wedding invite sample and post it to you so there are no surprises when you receive your order.
• Once you’ve approved your wedding invitation sample we ask that you return your completed guest list spreadsheet (if you’re having personalised invitations).
• Within 2 weeks your order will be ready to either be Express posted with a signature on delivery to your address or collected from our studio.
If you’d like to have design or graphic colour changes made to the pre-designed wedding invitation please request a custom quote. Please note that invitation packages and posters are posted separately.